Jooce Marketing & PR Proud to Support Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Charter
Jooce Marketing & PR is pleased to announce its support of the Railway Industry Association (RIA) and Women in Rail (WR) Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter, launched to champion equality, diversity and inclusion in the UK railway industry.
Launched 6th November 2020, the charter involves several key commitments, including to:
- Appoint a member of the senior leadership team as an ‘EDI Champion’;
- Agree an action plan, monitor and report on progress made;
- Provide opportunities for training and education of employees, support the progression of diverse individuals into senior roles to improve diverse representation at senior and executive level of the UK railway industry;
- Create a culture that fosters inclusion and provide a safe space for all employees to talk openly, including at industry events and in meetings; and
- Make recruitment and progression processes accessible and attractive to all to attract retain and develop people of all backgrounds, ages, genders, and identities.
The Charter, which Jooce is supporting, is open to all companies, clients and organisations working in the UK railway industry who wish to play a role in promoting positive change in the rail industry.
It seeks to recognise and build upon the progress which has already taken place, providing the basis to encourage further collaboration and action across the sector.
To learn more about the initiative and to read the full EDI Charter visit https://tinyurl.com/y4dztzou